Tourist Visa for Students or Unemployed
1. Original Passport of the Applicant
Please carry your valid passport which must be having 2 blank pages which should not expire within 3 months of your intended return from Schengen area. Along with the Passport, applicant must also include his or her UK residency permit or new bio-metric card. If passport is having any stamp then applicant has to provide his both passport, new and old.
2. Passport Size Photograph
Applicant has to provide 2 color photographs which are having white or gray or pale background. The photos must not be older than 1 month and you must not wear any glasses or head gears etc.
3. Visa Application Form
The application form must be submitted at the time of appointment. In the form there are two columns, column 37 and declaration column which have to be filled and dully signed by the applicant himself.
4. College Letter
An applicant must provide a letter from your college or university which is confirming your attendance along with the course of study, expected graduation date including the holiday period. Ensure that your letter should not be older than 30 days before the date of your visa application.
5. Travel Insurance
The applicant also has to provide a travel insurance which must cover the period of your intended stay in the Schengen area. The insurance has to be provided by your bank as a proof of your account with them. The confirmation by bank must be provided on an original letterhead and should not be older than 30 days before application date. If the travel insurance is taken out of the post office then it should be accompanied by the original receipt with policy brochure.
6. Travel Documents
- Applicant must provide his / her ticket by flight, train or bus as your travelling proof. You can take a printout or e-ticket either.
- If you are travelling by car then you have to provide the registration certificate, driving license, MOT and ferry. If you are not driver and accompanying with driver then you have to provide all the docs of the driver. With that one should also provide a letter from a driver confirming the applicant will be accompanying him in the passenger seat.
- A proof of accommodation must be provided which is received by either fax or e-email. The confirmation must state the name of the applicant, intended dates of your stay, address and contact details.
- If the accommodation is sponsored by French resident one must provide “Attestation Accursed” which must be provided by the inviting party in France. This must be obtaining by local town hall or from the police station in France.
8. Financial Requirements
- One has to provide three months of bank statement which must have a minimum balance of at least £55 for per day/per person. Bank statement must not be older than 30 days from the date of application. If the name of the applicant does not appear on the bank statement then the bank should put their official stamp as a confirmation.
- If you being an applicant are unable to submit bank statement then one should provide EURO travels of the value of £60 for per person per day.
How to apply
- Client need to send us the appointment booking sheet
We will book an appointment for you in Embassy
Print the form, fill it and complete the same
You will later receive your visa from the Embassy
- Complete Documentry Guidence
- Hassel Free Apply
- Secure Payment
- 24/7 Service
We have applied for the visa from France Schengen Visas, and the services provided by them are amazing. The helpful staff guided us through the process of obtaining the visa which has made our visa obtaining procedure quite smooth.
The staffs of the company are quite professional and they guided us through all the process which has help us in acquiring our visa in a hassle free way without any confusion.