France Business Visa
1. Applicant’s Original Passport
Bring original passport with minimum of 2 blank pages and it should not expire within the 3 months of your returns. Either UK residency permit of applicant or new biometric card must be included in passport. If there is any visa stamp in passport then you will provide both old and new passport.
2. Passport Size Photograph
Applicant must carry 2 color photographs in the size of 45 mm x 35 mm. The photograph must be having a background of white/pale or grey background. The photograph must not be older than 1 month and without wearing any accessories like glasses, cap etc.
3. Application Form
The applicant must carry his or her application form. The 37 column of the form along with the last declaration column must be filled by the applicant or b his guardian with their signatures.
4. Covering Letter from the company
Applicant must also provide a covering letter from a company mentioning your name and designation. You must also provide signatory from manager or executive level confirming a brief sketch of applicant’s itinerary, name, address and email of the company.
5. Invitation Letter
You also have to provide an invitation letter from a registered French company.
6. Bank Statement of Applicant and Company
Bank statement for at least 6 months.
7. Travel Insurance
An applicant must also carry their travel insurance that must have covered the period of your intended stay in the France or Schengen area. The insurance cover is to be provided by your bank as a proof of your account with them. This must be confirmed on the original letterhead of bank and it is must not be older than 30 days before the date of your application. If your travel insurance is taken out by post office then it should be attached with the original receipt with the policy brochure.
8. Travel Documents
- Traveller has to provide valid tickets in all form printouts and e-tickets which show the mode of your travel such as train, bus or flight.
- In case if you are travelling by car then you have to provide the following things such as registration certificate, car insurance along with the driving license, MOT and ferry. If the applicant is not the driver of the car and is travelling as passenger then all the documents which are discussed above has to be provided for the driver. In this case driver should also provide a confirming letter that states that the applicant is travelling with him or her in passenger seat.
- Applicant must provide the confirmation of his or her hotel booking which can be received either by fax or mail that states name of the applicant with the intended stay date, hotel address and contact details.
- If the accommodation of the applicant is sponsored by French resident (family or friend) then one must provide an original “attestation accursed” which has to be provided by the inviting party in France. Applicant can also obtain the same from local town hall or police station in France.
10. Financial Requirements
- Applicant must show the original bank statement of one month with his or her name and address and with the balance of at least £55.00 per person / per day for the each day that you are supposed to stay in France. The bank statement must not be older than 30 days from the date of the application. If your bank statement is older than 30 days then you can also show the printout of your bank account with up-to date balance.
- If you (applicant) are not able to submit bank statement then one should provide the EURO traveller of £60.00 per person / per day for each day that you are supposed to stay in France.
How to apply
- Client need to send us the appointment booking sheet
We will book an appointment for you in Embassy
Print the form, fill it and complete the same
You will later receive your visa from the Embassy
- Complete Documentry Guidence
- Hassel Free Apply
- Secure Payment
- 24/7 Service
We have applied for the visa from France Schengen Visas, and the services provided by them are amazing. The helpful staff guided us through the process of obtaining the visa which has made our visa obtaining procedure quite smooth.
The staffs of the company are quite professional and they guided us through all the process which has help us in acquiring our visa in a hassle free way without any confusion.